Sunday 6 March 2011

A Weekend Retrospective (Kind Of..)



Excellent news - you can now buy some of my prints and books and objects from the excellent START Space shop in Bristol.  Went down there on Thursday to deliver the wares and am very excited to have them as the first actual stockist of any of my stuff. Nice times.






Also, this Friday I was invited down to London by the lovely people at Ballad Of to draw on some t-shirts at their magazine event.  I would have mentioned it before it happened but I didn't seem to get around to it, sorry.  T'was a very nice evening and a privilege to be drawing alongside the extremely talented Erd, Murray, Sandra and Natsuki once again.





These photos are all stolen from the Ballad Of facebook page.  Have a look through the rest of the album here if you fancy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment