Wednesday 19 January 2011

A Tale to Tell

Hello again, I've got a very exciting project to tell you about...



Myself and the exceptional Jane Richardson have just put the finishing touches to A Tale to Tell.  

A Tale to Tell is a rolling collaborative project in which artists and illustrators will combine to make one long, hopefully, excellent story.  Each week a new artist responds to and continues the story as it was left by the previous.  We're hoping that this means by the end (which isn't specified at the moment) collectively, we'll have created a really imaginative story full of different styles, ideas and creative minds.

Have a look at the project over at - A Tale To Tell - and get involved!  

We've started the story using the first few lines from The Jungle Book, because we felt that, not only was it really important book to a lot of people, but it would act as an excellent starting point for the project.  Below is my illustration for this.



Hope you like it - we think that it could have the potential to be really nice.  Just need to make sure people get involved!

6 Comments:

Angelina Ioannides-Beer said...

seeems very awesome!
got my gifts! thaaaaaaaaaaaankyou!!!

● Sandra Dieckmann Illustration ● said...

I'm in !!!... awesome ... and this image looks sweeeeeeet!

Annarack said...

Looks fab.....really want to get involved.

Petal to Petal said...

Excellent :)!

Annarack said...

I've emailed my work to you guys....I hope you like what I've done :)

Julien Porquet said...

I just discovered you in Angoulême and I really like your work, you're inspiring ! thanks !

Post a Comment