Sunday 23 January 2011

Back Soon

Hello, this is a screenprint that you may have seen a lot of preparation for on the old blog.  I did a run of them before Christmas but got back into the printing studio the other day to do them proper.  They're going to be part of a zine that I'm still in the process of putting together at the moment - either whole or possibly chopped up, I haven't decided yet.



Also, the kind people at Cohabitaire did a little interview with me recently which you can read here if you fancy.



And finally, I'm going to be away for just over a week as I shall be at Angoulême BD festival attempting to sell my wares amongst lots of creative and talented people.  Very much looking forward to the festival - less so the travelling there.  I shall return with pictures!  Promise.

See you soon!

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

YOU are discussing! Your print is pretty, i would liked to have seen the others, did you finish them?.. I remember you working on that theme park image.

Annarack said...

Congratulations on your review and I hope the festival works out to be a success...I must get myself involved with something like that. Have a good trip.

Post a Comment